Our Most Powerful GPR System for Geophysical Scanner Survey
100 Series geophysical scanner systems offer the greatest realistic penetration that ground penetrating radar (GPR) can provide. It is used for locating deeper targets up to 100 ft. (30.48m). Typically, this system is most often used for locating tunnels and for geophysical analysis.
About the 100 Series
The 100 Series is one of our most versatile systems, as the tablet and software are interchangeable with our other systems. This means that you can easily convert a 100 Series into one of our many other configurations for more high-resolution scanning applications.
Think of your 100 Series system as more than a high-powered GPR device. When conducting a survey, you are doing more than seeing beneath the surface. You are compiling essential data that can be used to create an instant deliverable in the field – right from your tablet controller. This ensures everyone is on the same page and operating from a shared point-of-reference with greater efficiency, safety, and confidence.
- Self-Calibrating Antenna
- StreetSmart Onboard Processing
- Broadband GPR
- Depth Calibration
Locating Deep/Large Utilities:
- Non-metallic Pipes
- Metallic Pipes
- Rubble Limits
- Deep Tunnels
Durable, Glare-Resistant Tablet Interface
Daylight readable, weatherproof Getac tablet interface
High performance CPU enables real-time
Built-in 3D view capability
USB, Ethernet, HDMI and Audio ports
Easily overcomes obstacles and rough terrain
Powerful low-frequency 100 MHz antenna for
unmatched depth penetration
2 battery packs included with each system
Total runtime of 10 hours
Typical lifetime of several years
Military Grade Connectors
Never worry about loose connections
Connectors hold up across a variety
of weather conditions
Hybrid composite/aluminum pull handle
Designed to precisely avoid GPS interference
Optional GPS Integration
Optional GPS pole mount
Enables GPS to be centered over antenna
Integrates with most high-end GIS & RTK units
Optional integration with Google Earth
Airless, Solid Tires
Can not go flat
Require zero maintenance
US Radar Acquisition Software
Our GPR Software is easy to use out of the box and perfect for on-the-go locators. Each time you create a file, our software automatically calibrates antenna and processing settings to the materials being scanned.
US Radar’s software automatically sets antenna system parameters to adjust to soil conditions.
Time-Varying Gain and Manual Configuration
Enhance image at a particular depth of interest using time-varying gain. Apply various filters to manually configure gain settings.
Choose from an array of helpful color palettes, alter gain (contrast) and zoom to view the data in different ways and gain important insights!
Markout and Measure Data
Mark and label points in radar data to describe what you’ve found. Measure the distance between two points to create even more context.
Automatic Report Generation & File Export
Export radar data and automatically generate reports in a number of different formats.
Optional Google Earth/Satellite Imaging Software Integration
Overlay radar data on satellite imaging to create reliable utility maps and see data within relevant environmental context. Add descriptions to specific coordinates to annotate radar and map data.
Optional Mapping Software
Can be used to create as-built drawings in the field or in the office. Exports into many formats including .kmz (Google Earth), .dxf (AutoCAD), and .shp (ArcGIS).
Optional 3D Imaging and Modeling
Generate depth slice overlays, isosurface models
Optional 3rd Party Software
Our data can also be processed in several third party software packages to best fit your specific needs.
Radar Controller Computer
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 10 64-bit
- Third-generation Intel® Core™ i5vPro™ Processor
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G, 4-foot drop and all-weather IP65 dust and water resistant design
- Display: 11.6 inch, HD daylight-readable, ten-point multi touch + digitizer
- I/O Interface: Ethernet Port, DC Power Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port, HDMI Port, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Expansion Options: MicroSD or second USB 2.0 port, RJ45 Ethernet, Dedicated GPS
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional 4G LTE or 3G Gobi™
- Microsoft Windows
- US Radar Control Software Including:
- System Configuration
- A Scan Display (Oscilloscope Mode)
- B Scan Display (Cross Sectional View)
- C Scan Display (3D) (Optional)
- Real Time Signal Processing
- Data Storage and Playback
System Scan Modes
- Maximum typical logging scan rate of 390 traces per second
- Trigger Modes: Free run, timed interval, shaft encoder, GPS, manual
- Nominal Sampling Rate: 550,000,000 samples per second
- Maximum Resolution: 100 Gigasamples per second
- Hardware Time Varying Gain: 45dB
- Software Time Varying Gain: 60dB
- Software Flat Gain: 60dB
System Environmental Specifications
- Temperature: -11 deg. To 50 deg. C
- Moisture and dust resistance: IP 65
Radar Hardware Specifications
- Sampling Interval: 10 ps-6.4 ns
- Pulse Repetition Frequency: 0.1-4 MHz-adjustable
- Samples per Trace: 2-8192, Adjustable
- Effective Bandwidth (typ.): >3 GHz
- Stacking: Automatic
- Transmitter: Broadband, 100 MHz Center Frequency
- Receiver: Direct RF Sampling
- Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Complimentary telephone and email technical support
Learn More About the 100 Series Today
Want to learn more about how the 100 Series geophysical scanner or one of our other systems could help you on your next project? Contact us today to speak with one of our GPR experts who will be happy to help you.